Skip to main content

«  View All Posts

Is there insurance to cover breaking something of my customer’s?

October 13th, 2017 | 0 min. read

By Horan Companies

Question 68 in 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Video Series!

With something called Voluntary Property Damage protection, you would have insurance for the accidental breakage or destruction of a client’s property. However, this is not always a given in the policy and when it is, the limits can be lower than you might like. Watch this video to learn more!